Feature Rich Telephone Service for LESS!
Let Sunrise be your source for SIP Trunks and dial tone.
- Per minute
- Turnkey offering for your customers with our back office support
- Reduce Telco Services cost by half or more in most cases.
- No Contracts – Pay as you go
- Numbers are portable from other carriers
- Customer Portal to can manage your own services
- Failover (server unreachable)
- Voice Mail
- All features included/available
- 6 seconds billing increment
- USA 48 & Canada Premium tier-1 @ 2¢/minute
- Free calls between GetSomeSIP DID’s
- Free iNum Origination and Termination
- Keep your number: GetSomeSIP offers number portability
- Free calls to Toll-Free numbers (Termination)
- Premium Quality Domestic and Toll free DIDs
- International DIDs in over 30 countries
- DID’s from $0.99 per month
- Detailed CDR also available in xls, csv, sql and xml
- A to Z call termination (Worldwide Call Termination)
- No volume commitment
- Pay as you go pricing scheme
- A Sunrise Solutions Service – One Number To Call
SIP or VoIP?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol that is widely used for managing multimedia communication sessions such as voice and video calls. SIP, therefore is one of the specific protocols that enable VoIP. It defines the messages that are sent between endpoints and it governs establishment, termination and other essential elements of a call. SIP can be used to transmit information between just two endpoints or many.
SIP Trunking delivers telephone services and unified communications to customers with SIP-enabled PBX’s and unified communications solutions. SIP trunks can provide the connection between the Phone System (PBX) and the public telephone network, replacing the need for legacy telephone lines or PRIs (Primary Rate Interface). This gives businesses the ability to select the IP-PBX hardware and software that works best for them, while freeing them from the expense and inflexibility of traditional phone lines and carrier contracts.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is commonly referred to as phone service over the Internet.
If you have a reasonable quality Internet connection you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company.
Some people use VoIP in addition to their traditional phone service, since VoIP service providers usually offer lower rates than traditional phone companies.
Basically, there really is no such thing as SIP vs. VoIP. SIP is an industry standard method of achieving VoIP. It is the preferred deployment method because of scalability.