A Single, Unified, Communications Platform
- Delivered on appliances or as software on customer provided servers
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Allowing work from home using the same extension profile as in office
- Use WebRTC as client on the desktop or mobile device
- Saves on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
- Extends video capabilities to your employees
Introducing the WebRTC Client
UCX Makes Unified Communications Easy
Businesses today need to save money and do more with less. E-MetroTel’s UCX range of communications systems are a cost effective solution for your business. Supporting a wide array of business features, new SIP compliant devices, SIP trunks AND Nortel heritage IP & Digital phones, there is a fit for all small and medium business requirements.
The E-MetroTel UCX is a cost-effective SIP Based Unified Communications solution that helps customers extend the use of thier exsiting IP, Digital and Analog telephones. This helps employees be more productive and collaborative by using new UC capabilities – while leveraging the existing telephony investments and reducing ongoing maintenance cost.
UCx supports Analog, Digital and VoIP phones — in any combination.
The E-MetroTel UCX is a cost-effective next-generation Nortel Norstar, BCM, M-1 and CS 1000 replacement solution, supporting both IP and traditional digital & analog technologies simultaneously, making your migration to SIP based VoIP deployment that much easier.
The UCx is truly a powerful open Unified Communications platform with a unique ability to support any vendor phones. Increasingly, companies have started adopting a pure IP model with SIP trunking. However, many companies still require a mix of analog, digital and IP stations as well as TDM trunking options. E-MetroTel UCx has been designed keeping in mind these different solution requirements for different customer needs. The flexibility and choice of deployment options makes the UCx solution a very flexible solution to serve different needs.
Remember those old Nortel phones?
Whether you require support for Nortel IP phones such as the popular 2002 and 2004, 1140E or 1220 models, or legacy digital phones such as the Nortel Norstar and BCM T7208 and M2616 models, UCx easily meets the challenge. Start benefiting from the latest technologies while leveraging your existing investments.
And if it’s Meridian 1 and CS 1000 digital phones such as the popular M3902 or the M2616 that you need, then look no futher than UCX. Third party open standard SIP phone such as the Yealink T-20, Polycom 450 and Cisco 7960G are also supported, in any hybrid combination, proving once again that UCx is Unified Communications … to the power of X… UCx.
It delivers the latest Unified Communication features such as integrated mobility, Home working, Call Recording, Meet-Me Conferencing including support for SIP compliant telephones and cost effective SIP trunks. With it’s built-in support for Nortel Heritage IP & Digital phones it is the perfect cost effective upgrade for the many installed Nortel systems. UCX is ‘Exceptional at saving you money’, don’t buy another communication system for your office without looking at UCX first.
Yealink Phones Polycom Phones Cisco Phones
Supported telephones on the E-MetroTel UCx include the:
- Norstar BCM T7000, Norstar BCM T7100, Norstar BCM T7208, Norstar BCM T7316, Norstar BCM M7100, Norstar BCM M7208, Norstar BCM M7310, Norstar BCM M7324
- Meridian 1/CS 1000 – M3901, M3902, M3903, M3904, M3905, M2006, M2008, M2216, M2616
- Nortel IP Phone 2001, Nortel IP Phone 2002, Nortel IP Phone 2004, Nortel IP Phone 2007, Nortel IP Phone 1110E, Nortel IP Phone 1120E, Nortel IP Phone 1140E, Nortel IP Phone 1150E, Nortel IP Phone 1165E, Nortel IP Phone 1210, Nortel IP Phone 1220, Nortel IP Softphone 2050, Nortel IP Phone 1230