We are proud to announce that
Internet Telephony magazine has named
Avaya IP Office 8.1 its 2012 Unified
Communications Product of the Year!
TMCnet based their selection on quality and excellence in
addressing the real needs of small-to-midsize businesses.
“The winners which were selected to be a part of this elite list of the Product of the Year Awards have demonstrated that their products or services have gone the extra mile to help improve unified communications solutions for both the customer experience and the ROI for the companies that use them,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Congratulations to all the winners and I look forward to seeing continued technological advancement in the coming year.”
Trade In Trade Up
Do these old phones look like the one on your desk?
- The purchase of a new Avaya solution is required to participate
- Upon receipt and inventory of the equipment, checks are issued net 60-days post inventory reconciliation
- Eligible trade in equipment: Legacy Nortel (MICS, CICS, BCM) and Avaya equipment
- Trade-in values are pre-determined, you’ll know what you are getting before the deal is done
- Easy, one form process – supported by a dedicated Sunrise Solutions Business Development Manager
- We will coordinate logistics, de-install and package, and pays for shipping
- Trade In Trade Up ensures the proper disposal of used equipment in an environmentally-friendly manner